Re: forwarded proposal to finance some hurd work

From: Tanguy LE CARROUR
Subject: Re: forwarded proposal to finance some hurd work
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:28:26 +0200

2011/3/29 Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@gnu.org>
Arne Babenhauserheide, le Tue 29 Mar 2011 18:05:32 +0200, a écrit :
> For me it sould be like : hey guys, can one of you take a week off and work
> 100% on the Hurd?... we pay you for that! :-D
I just can't take a week off. Money is not the issue.
The worst thing is that I could take a week of "un paid" vacation (thanks to my boss who is SO great) but as I'm not a real developer I would spend the week understanding the basic... of C! :-)
I'm in touch with the people of the FSF... still no solution! :-(

What about the students of the GSoC? Do they get paid? Can't we "hire" more?!

Cheers,
Tanguy