Hurd Sourcecode Cross Reference updated again

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: Hurd Sourcecode Cross Reference updated again
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:51:37 +0200

Hello list!

Just found my Hurd Sourcecode Cross Reference again, and took the time to update it again. It should be updated daily. If not or if people like to see additional parts, just mail me.

As before, you can find it at

  http://www.htu.tugraz.at/~past/hurd/global/

Current parts:
   1. fabrica/
   2. gnumach/
   3. hurd-l4/
   4. hurd/
   5. libc/
   6. mig/

Share and enjoy!
My 2 cents to help the Hurd on its way...

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at student dot tugraz dot at>