Content transferred from Hurd.IN to main wiki(Was:Re: Cross-compile GNU/

From: Vikram Vincent
Subject: Content transferred from Hurd.IN to main wiki(Was:Re: Cross-compile GNU/Hurd?)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:22:03 +0530

Hello,

Vikram Vincent wrote:

> This is also linked from here:
> http://hurd.in/bin/view/Hurd/HurdResources

Would you link to integrate all that stuff into the main Hurd wiki,
<http://www.bddebian.com/~wiki/>, instead of beginning to duplicate so
much?

I think that would be a good idea. I'll start work on it now.
I have moved most of the data from the hurd.in wiki to the main wiki. Will double check to see if I have missed anything. I request those who have made contributions to please verify the changes. Also I hope that any newer content will be posted on the main wiki http://www.bddebian.com/~wiki/ to avoid duplication and also enhance the current repository of data.
Thank you.
With warm wishes,
Vikram Vincent