some package problems, for real now!

From: Nicolau Leal Werneck
Subject: some package problems, for real now!
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 02:59:19 -0200

Sorry for the last message:  I swapped the texts! :(

I wanted to report a couple of problems with hurd packages...

First, in crosshurd, there's a package  that need to be replaced.  I'm not sure
about the  name, and if this  is the one there  now, or the one  that is really
needed, but it has something to do with "readlin4"

Then with emacs21, it looks like  it's missing the dependencies on libtiff4 and
libungif4g

And then there is X... Looks like something is wrong with xfonts...

Are those candidates  to bug reports, or just small errors  that will fade away
in a  near future?... :/ I`m not  used to contribute to  projects!  I'm usually
just a  passive newbie watching debates  over profound questions  my mind can't
reach!...

In other words: are "we" looking for those apparently small errors, or are they
just sympthoms of a greater problem I don't know?

thanks all...

--
Nicolau Werneck <nwerneck@cefala.org>         9F99 25AB E47E 8724 2F71
http://cefala.org/~nwerneck                   EA40 DC23 42CE 6B76 B07F