help me, a beginer!

From: v shan
Subject: help me, a beginer!
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:13:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello HURD Developers,

I am an Electronics and Communication Engineering student in Bangalore.I want to know a few things regarding HURD.
1.Is most of the HURD written and will be written in C?
2.I am aware of C. What are the other langauges(and specifically any other things you want to suggest ) needed for working with the optimisaton (which is my future plan)of HURD?
3.I am about to install HURD on my PC.So, wish me luck and lets keep in touch.
Thanks and Regards,
vms