Re: Hi from Maria P.

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: Hi from Maria P.
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:28:15 +0200

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 05:54:07PM +0200, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> Alas, the only only way I will be able to love you is to contribute
> lots and lots of patches to the Hurd, you can start by implementing
> sound support or finishing the Hurd/L4 port.

I recently got a spam message that was talking about patches: a subject
line like "help-hurd, here are the patches".
Barry (iIrc) may remember it, as he commented on #hug that it was about
time that spammers started doing something useful.
;-)

But then, inside the message, it was only about patching my mortgages.
Oafish spammers.
:-(

Regards,
 Thomas