Re: Device Drivers

From: Isaac Gelado
Subject: Re: Device Drivers
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 14:32:26 +0200

Marco Gerards wrote:

Do you want to write the driver from scratch?  I think it would be
easier to port the linux driver.

I will use (and read) the patch Gaël has sent.

For hurd-l4 (fabrica actually) self written drivers will be used.

By the way, I downloaded the hurd-l4 module from the savannah CVS repository, but I can only see some READMES and some source code files. Is there a version of hurd-l4 which I can install and test?

Regards

|        Isaac Gelado           |                          |
|       Telefónica I+D          | Tlf 983367649            |
|    Paq. Tec. de Boecillo      |                          |
|        Valladolid             | igf@tid.es               |
|   As gold which he cannot spend will make no man rich    |
| so knowledge which he cannot apply will make no man wise |