Re: Device Drivers

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Device Drivers
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 14:44:39 +0200

   By the way, I downloaded the hurd-l4 module from the savannah CVS
   repository, but I can only see some READMES and some source code
   files.  Is there a version of hurd-l4 which I can install and test?

You probobly got the wrong stuff, the Hurd/L4 code is a seperate
module in the Hurd CVS.

The following should do the trick:

cvs -z3 -d:ext:anoncvs@savannah.gnu.org:/cvsroot/hurd co hurd-l4

Could someone see if the hurd-l4 project can be removed, or atleast
add to the README saying that it isn't the Hurd/L4 project? Or some
such...