$3,599.95 enclosed

From: Beloved
Subject: $3,599.95 enclosed
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:32:04 +0000

Dear Help-hurd,

We have extended our notebooks supply up to 5,000 due to some changes in our
advertising policy. You have been selected as one of the qualified applicants and
one laptop has already been reserved for you.

Please claim it immediately at http://pinatechgolog.biz

The market price of this laptop is $3,599.95 at this time and it is now going to
increase up to $4,599.95 due to high popularity and limited supply of these 17-inch
display & 3.6 Ghz Pentium 4 processor & 2 GB memory laptop computers!

Free shipping is also included for your country.

Please go to http://pinatechgolog.biz, select the "Apply" section and then click on
"I'm selected". Fill in the application form and enter the following code:

884529-49187741

We hope you will enjoy your new mobile supercomputer!

You are currently subscribed to Beautiful e-Opportunities.

If you no longer wish to receive our amazing offers, please click here to unsubscribe.