Hurd Hacker Meeting at April 9-11?

From: Wolfgang Jaehrling
Subject: Hurd Hacker Meeting at April 9-11?
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:40:16 +0100

Hi!

Some of us had been talking about arranging a Hurd Hacker Meeting;
proposed location being my home (about in the middle between Frankfurt
and Karlsruhe); proposed date being the 9th, 10th and 11th of April
this year, but I just noticed that the 11th is easter sunday, so I
don't know whether we should change that.  Alternatively, we might do
it a week earlier.  So, who can come and when?

Cheers,
Wolfgang

--
(define eq? (lambda (x y) #t))  ;; How could it be otherwise?