Re: Don't miss this unique event for authors!

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Don't miss this unique event for authors!
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:25:17 +0100 (MET)

   Take a beautiful writing vacation and make your publishing dream
   come true at the Mountain High Writer's Conference in Denver,
   Colorado!  From May 6- 8, 2004, we will help you sharpen your
   writing skills and learn about publishing and bookselling from the
   industry's most successful professionals.

Oh! I always wanted to see the Hurd source code published as a book,
and I need to sharpen my C skills anyway!  What a fabulous deal!  Do
they also learn the sacred art of writing Intercal code to?

   This is also a unique opportunity to learn more about screenplay
   writing.  You'll even have a chance to compete against other
   writers to win our screenplay contest, which awards you with a free
   30 minute production of your play!

Now that is something, I never thought it was possible to act out the
execution of source code.  I'm looking forward to seeing this!

Thank you for the fabulous offer, I cannot wait until the start of my
vacation!  Think of all the hackers writing all this beautiful code
and then having some of it played out in a theater!

Thank you!