Re: to set the current console font

From: m_m
Subject: Re: to set the current console font
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:39:37 +0000 (UTC)

Marco Gerards <metgerards <at> student.han.nl> writes:
> The only way this is possible is using the Hurd console instead of the
> Mach console, read this for more information:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-hurd/2002/debian-hurd-200209/msg00054.html

Do you know where i must put the ucs-fonts?
I've tried with '/etc/fonts/' but now if I do:
'console -d vga --font 8x13.bdf -d pc_kbd -d generic_speaker /dev/vcs'
in the new console there is the old font still.
I've tried also copying the font to
'/lib/hurd/fonts/vga-system.bdf'.
I made the directory 'fonts/' and I copied '8x13.bdf' as 'vga-system.bdf',
however nothing :(

Mm! Reading better the URL now I know that I can go back to the main console
with the right keys [Ctrl] [Alt] and [Backspace] : good! :)

Thank you.

Regards,
 m_m