Sell your book on the internet with Bookman's new World Wide Wire servic

From: Bookman Publishing
Subject: Sell your book on the internet with Bookman's new World Wide Wire service!
Date: 24 Jan 2004 22:12:17 -0500

At Bookman Marketing & Publishing, we still believe that books are sold in
bookstores.  However, as we move into the Twenty-First Century, we cannot
afford to ignore the selling power of the internet.

Of course, we will sell your book on our unique website for bookstore
owners www.bookmanmarketing.com  However, with our new World Wide Wire
Service we will maximize your book's internet exposure. For just $249, we
will place and administer the sale of your book on these, the most powerful
bookselling websites:

www.ebay.com
www.alibris.com
www.amazon.com
www.allbookstores.com
www.authorsden.com
www.biblioz.com
www.authorsandexperts.com

We will also send a custom-written press release to 10,000 media
representatives, and follow-up on all responses.

As an added bonus, when you sign up for our new World Wide Wire Service,
you receive a FREE 50-Word AD in ForeWord This Week e-zine! Foreword
reaches over 20,000 publishing professionals.  Finally, we will send you a
FREE electronic copy of "Promote Like a Pro: Small Budget, Big Show" to
help you maximize book sales.

All of this for just $249!

And as always, we will sell your book, even if you published with another
company.

For more information on this, or our other unique bookselling services call
1-800-342-6068 or email me at brien@bookmanmarketing.com

Brien Jones
Author Consultant
(800) 342-6068 Phone
(765) 342-7217 Fax
brien@bookmanmarketing.com
www.bookmanmarketing.com

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, just hit return and
type "remove."