Re: GNUMach 1.x

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: GNUMach 1.x
Date: 23 Jan 2004 18:31:20 +0100

Derek Davies <ddavies@ddavies.net> writes:

Hi Derek,

I've changed the CC into help-hurd, that's the list for such
questions.

> I'm looking for the cvs command to checkout GNUMach 1.x .  Sorry if
> it's posted somewhere but I'm having trouble finding it.  If there are
> current build directions I'd like to know about them too.

It was posted on help-hurd a while ago, but here it is again:

export CVS_RSH="ssh"
cvs -z3 -d:ext:anoncvs@savannah.nongnu.org:/cvsroot/hurd co gnumach -r
gnumach-1-branch

If you have problems with autoconf you can try my patch on savannah.

--
Marco