CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

From: el-gordolottery
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:50:09 +0100

ELGORDO SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY COMPANY
CALLE AROYO Nº. 13, PISO 4G
28030 MADRID.ESPAÑA.

DATE: 19th JANUARY 2004

FROM: THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD..
BATCH: EGS/ 22504002/03: REF:Nº.EGS/3662367114/13
ATTENTION: CNOGRATULATION

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION.

This is to inform you of the release of the EL-GORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA
LOTTERY held on the 23rd of DECEMBER 2003.But due to the mix up of
numbers and address and the holidays, the results were released on the 19th of
january 2003.Your name was attached to ticket number
08512876077-09 with serial number51390-0 that drew the lucky numbers of
03-05-12-14-28-38, which consequently won the lottery in the 5th
category. therefore you have been approved for alump sum pay of Euros
2,800.809.00. (TWO MILLION
EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND NINE EUROS ONLY)in cash
credited to file with REF:Nº.EGS/3662367114/13.This is from a total cash prize
of Euros70,020.225.00., shared among
the twenty five international winners in this
category.CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund is now deposited with our Security
Company and insured in your name. Due to mix up of some numbers and
names, we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your
claims has been processed and the money remitted to your account as this is
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming of unwarranted
takingadvantage of this program by participants as it has happened in
thepast.All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North and South
America, Middle East and Africa as part of our Inter national Promotions
Program.We hope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the
subsequentprograms.To begin your lottery claims , please contact your claims
agent, MR BECKY JAMES. Foreign operation manager VERTEX SECURITY AND FINANCE
COMPANY S,A... on Tel: +34/646969456
Fax:+34/665173213.EMAIL+el-gordolottery@zwallet.com Remember, all prize money
must be claimed not later than 25th febuary 2004 Any claim not made before this
date will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA. And also be
informed that 10% of your lottery winning belongs to (IBERO PROMOTION COMPANY
S,A.) Because they are the company that bought your ticket and played the
lottery on your name, NOTE this 10% will be remitted after you have received
your winnings prize because the money is insured in your name already.NOTE: In
order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote
your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with us or your claim
agen t. furthermore, should there be any change of address, please do inform
your claim agent as soon as possible.an original copy of your lucky winning
ticket and your deposit certificate will be sent to you by your claim agent, MR
BECKY JAMES CONGRATULATION!!!!!Once again from all member
s of our staff and thank you for being a part of our International promotions
program.we wish you continued good fortunes.

Sincerely,
MR ANTONIO GOMEZ
VICE PRESIDENT