Re: hello

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: hello
Date: 13 Jan 2004 22:56:19 +0100

hymette@wanadoo.fr writes:

Hi,

Perhaps I send a mail before by accident, I'm sorry for that...

> What is the difference between releases "sid" (mine) and "woody" ?
> Is it normal that dependency conflicts (with xlibs) impede the
> installation of Xfree86 ?

You can better ask about this on the debian-hurd mailinglist.

> Why does the console sometimes break the current process displaying
> "hostname --MARK--" and how could I fix this ?

Which console do you use?  The one that is used by default or the new
console?

Can you show the output?

> Also - but this is not concerning the Hurd - I'd like to know the
> purpose of the kind of spam (?) that is addressed to this mailing list
> (see hereafter ). Is there any hidden sense in this kind of prose ?
> I hope I don't bother too much,

Some people make a lot of money sending spam and don't care about all
the people bothered by it.

--
Marco