RE: Adresim Deðiþti

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Adresim Deðiþti
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:59:51 -0500

Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
In the first place, your spamming us. In the second place, you, ah, mentioned
that you would not bother us again, regarding your demands to find someone to
travel with you, via your caravan ideas. So the fact remains, why are you
spamming us regarding your ideas? Please stop, or I shall be forced to annoy
the authorities about you, again.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi