Re: Best way to install hurd ?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Best way to install hurd ?
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 12:17:39 +0200 (MEST)

   Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:29:31 +0000
   From: "eniac@sdf-eu.org" <eniac@sdf-eu.org>

   Hallo
   I want to install hurd , some people said use the debian tool called
   crosshurd , but I don't run debian I run RH or Gentoo.
   I don't have any cd's left, how can I install hurd ? What's the best way ?

Some places sell Debian GNU/Hurd CD's.  And if you look in
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/robertmh then I belive that you should
find an unoffical tar-ball of whatever crosshurd installs.