RE: [OT] help-hurd latency?

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: [OT] help-hurd latency?
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:13:28 -0400

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Greg, take a look at the headers for each message. Then take a look at
a pair of Read me, messages on the ftp://alpha.gnu.org server, where
normally the alpha software for GNU is stored. Something compromised
it, and they are busy re-building it.

I decided to read those, when I wondered why they didn't have a CVS
folder, containing the CVS based builds of everything that's stored
there. I needed to update the content for my items that I've got here,
what we discuss here, and GRUB as well. This was a while ago, so I
don't know if they are still there.

Marco is probably right, but I suspect that the hack described in
those notes, was particularly responsible for most of our problems.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi