RE: Please confirm your request to join duygorbil

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Please confirm your request to join duygorbil
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:56:10 -0400

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Logical. I take it back. You're right. I realized just before your
message got back to me, directly, that is, that you are definitely
right.

Now if those dolts at Yahoo, will see reason, and make it impossible
to allow him to continue his annoying talents. At least we haven’t
been spammed by his dratted site.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Millan