Re: Mach unable to boot (?)

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Mach unable to boot (?)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:35:45 +0000

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 11:47:14PM -0500, asubedi wrote:
> >===== Original Message From Robert Millan <zeratul2@wanadoo.es> =====
> >Where did you get the GNU tarball from? contrib/marcus/attic ?
>
> I got it from there.

Uhm.. Marcus, it seems that people love you so much they still want
your old tarball :)

Could you move it to a more deprecated place, like a hidden .attic
directory (i checked .* dirs are fetchable) or ~marcus?

> manually downloading the stuff from net and burning onto a cdrom nowadays
> (may
> be I could download the necessary deb packages but the three iso for Debian
> GNU/Hurd would be an overkill...).

If that helps, you can install a self-hosting GNU system with only the
first CD.

--
Robert Millan