I hope I can rely on you.

From: ogiugo_joseph
Subject: I hope I can rely on you.
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:54:27 +0100 (BST)

           FROM JOSEPH OGIUGO
           AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
           FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
           STANDARD TRUST BANK
           LAGOS,NIGERIA.

           ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO

I am Joseph Ogiugo,the director in charge of auditing
and accounting section of Standard Trust
Bank,Lagos,Nigeria in west Africa with due respect and
regard. I have decided to contact you on a business
transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us
at the end of the transaction .
During our investigation and auditing in this
bank,my department came across a very huge sum of
money belonging to a deceased person who died on 12
April 1997 in a plane crash on Ghana Airways on
aircraft Name McDonnell Douglas DC-9-51.This crash
happened in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, Africa and the
registration number of the aircraft is 9G-ACM also
with a flight number of 560 and since his untimely
death the fund has been dormant in his account with
this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody
either from his family or relation before our
discovery to this development. Although personally, I
keep this information secret within myself and
partners to enable the whole plans and idea be
Profitable and successful during the time of
execution. The said amount was usd$8.2M(Eight million
Two Hundred Thousand united states dollars). As it may
interest you to know, I got your impressive
information through my good friends who works with
chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here
in LAGOS,NIGERIA. It is him who recommended your
person to me to be viable and capable to champion a
business of such magnitude without any problem.
Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim
over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the
deceased, get the required approval and transfer this
money to a foreign account has been put in place and
directives and needed information will be relayed to
you as soon as you indicate your interest and
willingness to assist us and also benefit yourself to
this great business opportunity. In fact I could have
done this deal alone but because of my position in
this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to
operate a foreign account and would eventually raise
an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer
because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason
why it will require a second party or fellow who will
forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also
present a foreign account where he will need the money
to be re-transferred into on  his request as it may be
after due verification and clarification by the
correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money
will be remitted from to your own designated bank
account.
May I at this point emphasize that this transaction a
successful arrangement as an insider of the bank
before contacting you. On smooth conclusion of this
transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total
sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to
take care of expenses that may arise during the time
of transfer and also telephone bills, while 60% will
be for me and my partners. Please, you have been
adviced to keep this a top
secret as we are still in service and intend to retire
from service after we conclude this deal with you.
I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this
bank until you confirm the money in your account and
ask us to come down to your country for subsequent
sharing of the fund according to percentages
previously indicated and further investment, either in
your country or any country you advice us to invest
in. All other necessary information will be sent to
you on your acceptance to champion this transaction
with me. I suggest you get back to me as soon as
possible.Stating your wish in this deal.

 Yours faithfully,
 Joseph Ogiugo.

N.B IF I DO NOT RECIEVE REPLY IN 5 DAYS FROM RECIEPT
OF THIS MESSAGE FROM YOU I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE NOT
INTERESTED.THEN I WILL RESUME MY SEARCH.

--
Personalised email by http://another.com