[Help-HURD] libdiskfs

From: Monge Maurizio
Subject: [Help-HURD] libdiskfs
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 21:28:41 +0200

Hi
I am trying to understand hurd programming interface for filesystem drivers.
I am currently reading fatfs, since it should be quite simple compared to
other fs, but it is not very easy :-(
Where can get info about how do diskfs/pager/store work?
Should i try to understand a linux fs driver before?
Anyway it seems simpler, since linux fs drivers do register functions like
open/write/read/readlink/..., and there is no implicit pager library.

Thanx
Maurizio