Re: Help-hurd Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: Help-hurd Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 20:09:56 +0300

Joachim Nilsson wrote:
[2] - Once I was running an Mgp slideshow in X to demonstrate that the
Hurd actually existed and worked. On the same Hurd box I also compiled
Emacs. During the demo Mgp suddenly croaked between two slides and somehow got the idea to display the Emacs source code ... extremely bad!
A good reminder that not everything is all and well with the Ext2fs
server. :-)

Can you remeber if block size of Ext2 was different than 4k. If you cant't, tell me the size of the partition. If it's less than 512M then block size was 1k, else it was 4k (AFAIK).

Regards
--
Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>, "\"Programmer\""