Re: Libre Software Meeting 2003

From: Wolfgang Jaehrling
Subject: Re: Libre Software Meeting 2003
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:20:40 +0200

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 02:36:39PM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Some of you might be aware of the fact that the Libre Software Meeting,
> 2003 edition will take place in Metz from July, 9th to July, 12nd.

This is quite bad timing, since at the same time (well, 10-13th July),
the biggest european GNU/Linux event, the LinuxTag, will take place.
I'd love to be at LSM, but since I promised to be at the FSF Europe
booth at LinuxTag, where we will have a GNU/Hurd machine for
demonstration purposes, I can't be at LSM this year. :-/

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang