Re: Help-hurd Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18

From: ddavies
Subject: Re: Help-hurd Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18
Date: 22 Apr 2003 10:52:41 -0400

Huh.  I reinstalled a Hurd system this weekend and have the same
trouble.  I tried 'ql' and 'su' with no luck.  Maybe 'su -' will get
it but I thought I tried that too.  I was able to log in as root after
the multiuser boot, but after some point (sorry lots of stuff going on
and didn't notice exactly when/why).  I thought maybe I corrupted some
authentication file or something.  I am in the middle of something
more important to me right now (oskit/mach entropy), so I can't look
too hard at this now, but I thought I'd mention my experience anyway.
If I do look further I'll post...  Dmitry -- you might want to ask
around on the #hurd IRC channel on irc.debian.org for help if you
don't get an answer here.

Derek