INVITATION

From: info
Subject: INVITATION
Date: 16 Apr 2003 17:28:57 -0700

Dear Fellow Executive:

Back in 1980 I started the music & messaging-on hold industry.  And today
thousands companies across the country rely on AMS Messages-on-Hold to turn
their business telephone system into a powerful marketing tool.  I'm very
confident that once you've tried our service you'll love it; therefore I'm
inviting you to try AMS Messages-on-Hold at your business FREE of charge.

Thank you,
Rick Hodges
AMS - President
http://www.hold2gold.com/promo/email_promo.html

(click on link above to remove your email address)