RE: Lower limit of disk sizes

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Lower limit of disk sizes
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:01:44 -0500

(See below. Actual messages left for continuity.)

Hello again from Gregg C Levine

That's what I thought. No, not yet. Every time I try to build the
snapshot from the ftp site, or from CVS, (which is the same thing.),
it breaks someplace.

No, this is from the blob that was discussed a few days ago, and is on
that website. Any other suggestions? And I do realize that.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi