FW: Strange problem with GNU Mach-OSkit

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: FW: Strange problem with GNU Mach-OSkit
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:42:22 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine
The material being forwarded to this list, is a message that I sent to
the normal OSkit list regarding an issue with the project being worked
on, by a member. I already have one answer from one individual on the
OSkit list, the name mentioned below suggested I take it here.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi