Re: A newbie question...

From: Veerapuram Varadhan
Subject: Re: A newbie question...
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 03:28:50 +0530 (IST)

Hi Moritz,

Thankx for your suggestion.  Trivfs is really cool.  I thought that trivfs
should be used to write some sort of file system translator, however, i
was wrong.  I came to know that it is also used to register into the Hurd
nameserver, which is being handled by the filesystem itself.  Ex: your
simple password server and pfinet server.

However, i want to know why my non-trivfs code was not working and where i
was doing wrong?

Cheers,

V. Varadhan.

P.S:- I am attaching the working code with this mail.