don't detect NIC

From: Amir Hossein Payberah
Subject: don't detect NIC
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:48:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I have a problem, whould u please guide me.

I'va install hurd. I can configure my NIC (rtl8139). It works without any problem.

Now i get a new mach kernel and i configure it with --enable-rtl8139 and i compile it.

When i boot my system with new kernle it doesn't detect my NIC and when i

want to configure it, it returns:

"/hurd/pfinet: eth0: (os/device) no such device"

with thanx

Amit Hossein Payberah

Polytechnic University

Do you Yahoo!?