Problem with ext2fs.static under Bochs

From: THOMAS EDWARD HART
Subject: Problem with ext2fs.static under Bochs
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:53:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

I've been running Robert Millan's GNU/Hurd image under Bochs
(Version 1.4.1 on Windows).

The system runs quite well; however, on one boot the system
froze at the login prompt with this message from ext2fs.static:

login> ext2fs.static: intr-msg.c:304:
_hurd_intr_rpc_mach_msg: Assertion `m->header.msgh_id ==
msgid + 100' failed.

The error has only occurred once. The system usually starts
up correctly.

Has anyone else experienced any similar errors? I'm
wondering if this is some odd interaction between
ext2fs.static and Bochs, or if this could be a bug in
ext2fs.static (in which case I'll report this to Bug-Hurd).

-- Tom Hart
hartte13@brandonu.ca