questions about hurd

From: tom bach
Subject: questions about hurd
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 21:58:23 +0200

hi all there!

i've some questions about the configuration of hurd:

1. what shall i put into my /etc/apt/sources.list? i had there some entrys but they didn't work because some packages needed packages which aren't avaible yet.

2. what's the command for setting up my ethernet card. i've been on a lot of sites and every page says something different. i tryed everyone of this. sometimes they work, sometimes they don't!

thanks, tom.

it's not because things are difficult that we don't try them.
it is because we don't try them, that they are difficult!