Hurd doesn't boot...

From: Guillaume Infantes
Subject: Hurd doesn't boot...
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:41:10 +0200

Hi

I'm experiencing a very frustrating problem on my computer:
Hurd does not want to boot. Everything begins quite well, I can see a
beautiful "GnuMach 1.2 starting", many more messages, then it detects
well my SCSI card... then nothing.
Booting process stops...

After this, i removed my tv card from my computer (it had an IRQ
shared), verified there was no more shared IRQ (cat /proc/interrupts),
everything was clear. But the next try was exactly the same.
My hardware is quite common (I don't know if i should give a long list
here), so if anybody has a clue...

(Note: I used files from alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/hurd/debian-staging)

THanks

Guillaume Infantes