Re: mach kernel boot messages & pfinet configuration

From: Grant Bowman
Subject: Re: mach kernel boot messages & pfinet configuration
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:05:49 -0700

* Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> [020422 06:29]:
> On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 04:17:29AM -0700, Grant Bowman wrote:
> > I'm also having a problem -getting- the text of the kernel "dmesg"
>
> cat /dev/klog > /tmp/file

Thanks.  I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm on the wrong mail list
with these questions.  I just subscribed to debian-hurd again.  Reading
the debian-hurd list archives, there's a new tarball that's imminent.

What's the relationship between the tarball and oskit?

Also, do you have any ideas why the ne.c driver won't even try to
recognize my eth0 card?

Thanks very much,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>