The backgound documentation

From: Jan Atle Ramsli
Subject: The backgound documentation
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:04:38 +0200

This one goes at the 'top' somewhere:

  http://l4ka.org/documentation/files/l4-x2.pdf

It may not be necessary for 'fix' type contributions, but is an absolute
requirement for me and others who need to know what it 'looks like
inside'.

Atle

(PS: Someone may notice that I make a horrible amount of typos, one
being really severe, the '0' near the '-'.
It is a physiological fact in my life that I have long fingers.
I normally type on a Sun keyboard, 280mm from '`' to [C-H].
The keyboard where I produce these horrible typos, is 50mm narrower, who
would think that it would matter?
:PS)