Re: Improving Hurd

From: Jan Atle Ramsli
Subject: Re: Improving Hurd
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:42:36 +0200

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Frankly, I think you couldn't be more wrong.  You seem to assume that there
> are some hidden resources which can't get to work because some property of
> the Hurd (age? lack of interfaces?) stops them.

You took me seriously, and I thank you for that.
You also gave the best answer you could under the circumstances, and I
don't see any of the aforementioned 'attitude' in any of your answers to
me.

I will take back any comments I have made about 'attitude' and apologize
to anyone who may have been offended by them.

It was wrong of me to assume that it was a question of 'attitude'
instead of 'resources'.

You made this clear to me.

Thank you.

Atle