Re: trouble booting hurd

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: trouble booting hurd
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 05:12:51 -0700

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 12:18:42AM -0400, Neal H Walfield wrote:

> > THUS, the Toronto-(area) (GNU/)Hurd Users Group is, I beleive, the

(THUG, BTW..  I should learn to type... *g*)

> > only funcitoning HUG in the world.  We'll be doing our best to
> > make our presence known. =)

> Ahem!  There is one in Paris and another in Boston and there used to
> be one in Utah (around 1995).

Ah, cool.  I didn't know about the one in Paris, and I guess reports
of the death of the HUG in Boston were exagerated. =)

--
"Frankly, trying to turn Windows into a decent educational software
development platform is about as fun as jumping naked into a pit of