Re: VMWare

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: VMWare
Date: 08 Apr 2002 15:56:38 +0200

> is it possible to install hurd on VMWare, since it shares irq with
> host os ?
Don't know and frankly, I don't care as it is non-free software.  Please
use Free Software instead, like for example BOCHS (which is known to boot
GNU/Hurd).  Or better yet, assemble a box and install GNU on that, as BOCHS
is really slow (or if you feel up to it, improve BOCHS).

If you don't know what Free Software is then I suggest that you visit the
GNU web page [1].

[1]: http://www.gnu.org/

--
Alfred M. Szmidt