Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The GNU HURD on A

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The GNU HURD on Alpha
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:27:24 +0200

        Hi,

        That may be a silly question but : did you coordinate with the
hurd people ? Maybe they can grant you access to their CVS tree for this
purpose ? I'm not trying to say that it is required, I would just like
to make sure this solution was not overlooked.

        Thanks in advance,

--
Loic   Dachary         http://www.dachary.org/  loic@dachary.org
12 bd  Magenta         http://www.senga.org/      loic@senga.org