Re: Trouble installing hurd-F3-main

From: Dave McDonald
Subject: Re: Trouble installing hurd-F3-main
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:17:12 +1000

Thank you Ognyan. I'll try that this evening and let you know the
result. If it works, I might suggest to Peter that a few different
kernels be included on his CDs (in much the same way that we see special
versions of the Linux kernel for laptops, low memory environments, etc.
on Debian CDs.

Regards,

Dave