sysvinit and uid set questions

From: BEDO Sandor
Subject: sysvinit and uid set questions
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:52:52 +0200

  Hello!

I have installed Hurd a few days ago, and have two
questions, which I can't answer reading web pages
and the mail archives. The first one:

There are a few debian-hurd packages, that depends
on package sysvinit, which doesn't exists on any
servers. For example bsdutils and man-db is such a
package. Could somebody show me, what to put to the
sources.list file to avoid this problem, or may I
force up the packages?

The other question is not so practical. I have read,
that hurd supports uid sets.  My question is, how
can I get more than one uid, and how can I check the
list of my uids?  I couldn't find any documents
about this interesting feature.

--
Thanks,
Sanyi