Call for Projects

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: Call for Projects
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:25:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

I plan to set up and publish every month a list of Hurd projects. I'd like
to include active and not active or abandoned projects.
The list intended to give an overview about work around the Hurd and a
starting point for people willing to join.

Pease give following information:
A short name
The field in the Hurd it belongs to (e.g. core system, peripherials,
documentation)
A short description, 2 sentences.
The status in development (in percent or relative (alpha, beta ; needs
work, needs testing; bad, good; 10%, 20%, or what you like)
The status in documenttaion (see development)
The level of difficulty
Important: Maintainer with emailadress or, if not available, where to get
more information or sources

Name:
Field:
Descr.:
Status (Dev):
Status (Doc):
Level:
Maintainer:
Adress:

I want to incorporate this list in the regulary anounce in the Hurd
Orientation document. What would you suggest, Neal, would a link to this
list be ok?

I hope to get a lot of responses ;-)

Patrick