Seamless Functionality

From: Megabytes Computers & Networking , Inc .
Subject: Seamless Functionality
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:41:48

WHY MEGABYTES?

Businesses today need to manage technology for optimal performance while
tending to what's most important-finding and retaining customers. Megabytes
offers  Mega solutions and services to the small businesses and the large
corporate sector.  Visit our web site at:  http://www.megabytescomputers.com

Services Include

·       Personalized service with cutting edge technology
·       Microsoft Certified Professionals, Microsoft Certified System Engineers.
·       Routine maintenance/pc help desk and on site support
·       IT consulting
·       Project management
·       Backup system installations
·       System development
·       Novell support

It only makes sense to utilize all we have to offer. We understand your
business is important and will work around the clock to keep your business up
and running!  We've been in business for over fifteen years.!
This is a one time mailing!

AL Scott
Marketing Director/MCSE
al@megabytescomputers.com