Gnumach booting issues.

From: Entranix
Subject: Gnumach booting issues.
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 23:28:57 -0700

Hello again,

    Gnumach is booting, and finds the disk and tulip drivers just fine.  The problem happens when it hits the login part.  It loads inetd and then prints the date, and then:

kernel trap, type 14.

Hmm, then it disappears and reboots right after that.  My kingdom for a digital camera.  I am getting tired, and I may have missed something in the documentation, but this appears to be crashing when it tries to load the hurd console, or possibly the serverboot.gz module.  I am missing something here, and would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Nathan