WAY OT - but still

From: Jan Atle Ramsli
Subject: WAY OT - but still
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:02:58 +0200

I have to ask: Does anyone know the whereabouts of Neil Whalfield?
The reason I ask is that he went to Europe, and was supposed to come by
here.
I assumed he didn't have the time, and went back home, and since then I
have waited for him to start posting on this list again.
I lost his and all other mail addresses, so this is the only 'lead' I
have left.

I also know this is not kosher at at all, but I am a little worried, and
there is a point where 'kosherness' gets overridden by the need to know
that someone is OK.
We make perfect systems, but we remain imperfect humans.

Anyone? Please?

Atle