LENDERS COMPETE!!! Lowest Rates in 8 YEARS!!! -ghdjflcq

From: pauele090
Subject: LENDERS COMPETE!!! Lowest Rates in 8 YEARS!!! -ghdjflcq
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 01:16:02 -0800

The Lenders Network!

Where mortgage lenders compete for your business!

Current Information For

The "Lenders Network" is a 100% FREE TO BUYER Service. Fill in our 5 Minute quote request form and we will instantly submit your loan request to our competing lenders!

The financial experts comprising the "Lender's Network" represent hundreds of loan programs,
including

  • purchase loans
  • refinance
  • debt consolidation
  • home improvement
  • second mortgages
  • no income verification

Our Network of Lenders are Licensed and Registered to do business in all 50 U.S. States. You will often be contacted with an offer the very same day you fill out the form!

NEVER SETTLE FOR A SINGLE QUOTE!

You can save Thousands Of Dollars over the course of your loan with just a 1/4 of 1% Drop in your rate! The information you provide to our extensive database of Financial Experts will result in offer's meeting the exact criterion you requested.

Get MULTIPLE OFFER'S and get the loan you want....and DESERVE!

THIS FORM IS FOR A HOME LOAN REQUEST ONLY

* All fields are required; please enter "N/A" in those fields which do not apply to your circumstances.

Name: *
Address: *
City: *
State(US Only): AKARAZCACOCTDCDEFLGAHIIAIDILINKSKYLAMAMDMEMIMNMOMSMTNCNDNENHNJNMNVNYOHOKORPARISCSDTNTXUTVAVTWAWIWVWY *
Zip/Postal Code: *
Home Phone:  *
Work Phone: *
Email Address: *
Best Time to Call: Morning at HomeMorning at WorkAfternoon at HomeAfternoon at WorkEvening at HomeLate Evening at Home*
Do You Own Your Home? YesNoMobile Homes DO NOT Qualify
Current Property Value: *
1st Mortgage Owed:
2nd Mortgage Owed: * If Applicable or "NA"
Mortgage Type: FixedAdjustable*
Purchase Price:
Year Acquired:
Property Type: Single Family ResidenceCondoTownhouse2-4 PlexOther*
Employer:
Amount You Wish To Borrow: *
Interest Rate on Current Mortgage: *
Monthly Gross Household Income: *
Monthly Debt (excluding current mortgage(s)) *
Credit Rating: Please SelectExcellentGoodFairPoor*
Loan Interested In: Debt ConsolidationSecond Mortgage (Home Equity)Home ImprovementRefinancePurchase*

Email List Removal
Click Here