Printer support

From: Martin Stenzel
Subject: Printer support
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:10:13 +0200 (MET DST)

Hallo,

this is the first time I send a message to this mailing list.
It is only for about 2 weeks that I have a wonderfully running Hurd.

I even installed X (thanks for the Debian packages and the kbd and mouse
translators!).

After sending my first e-mail this way I wondered about printer support.
In the hardware compatibility list only ghostscript is mentioned.
Searching through this mailing list I could not find any mentioning of
printers. I assume I need certain translators for this as well!?
BTW: My Canon printer works perfectly under Linux.

Thanks in advance, Martin.

--
Martin Stenzel (h0444xyv@rz.hu-berlin.de)
13156 Berlin - Germany