Off topic: spam

From: lanir
Subject: Off topic: spam
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:20:23 -0500 (EST)

Hey,
        I did a little bit of digging on the last bit of spam. I started
to write up what I found and send it to the mailing list along with what
could be done about it but on further thought decided it wasn't in topic
enough. So... if you're curious, go look at the page below. If not, no
biggie.

http://members.nbci.com/Lanir/hurd/spam.html

        Questions, comments, etc should probly go to me 'less I goofed
badly, in which case everyone should have a chance to laugh. ;)

Lanir