Re: Incorrect display of system fonts after guix system reconfigure (202

From: Christophe Pisteur
Subject: Re: Incorrect display of system fonts after guix system reconfigure (2021_10_29)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 22:00:49 +0100

Le samedi 30 octobre 2021 à 13:06 +0000, phodina a écrit :
> Hi Christophe,
>
> have you tried to run
>
>  fc-cache -f
>
> to update the font cache to solve the issue?
>
> Petr

Thank you very much. This solved the problem inside my session, but:
- not in the gdm login screen, which still shows bold fonts without
precise outline;
- I don't understand why I had to do this action (fc-cache -f) when all
other times, a 'sudo guix system reconfigure' worked out of the box.
is this a bug?
Christophe